RIGHT ATTENTION, WRONG GIRL GIVIN' IT!!!!!

so im on the way to work, and im at the stoplight juss chillin (bumpin that new EMS mixtape, the Red Cup). all of a sudden, in my perifial (if its spelled wrong, SO-TFW), i see a nice lexus coupe wit some chrome spinners.

so the car pulls up next to me and i see a dreaded up female drivin, and shes lookin at me....so i glance over to see who was in the car (those who really know, know im paranoid and i can feel eyes watchin me). at a glance, it looked like a certain "celebrity" (if u would even call her that) that i know i've seen b4. so after the light turns green i let her pull of in front of me, and a notice a tampa bay buccaneers florida license plate.........so that led me to believe it was who i thought it was even more!!!


so we get to the next stoplight, and she rollls the window down to holla at me.......i look over and, unfortuantely, it was who i thought it was............any guess'???....................it was.....................................................................THE THUG MISSES HERSELF KHIA!!!!!!!!!! MS. MY NECK, MY BACK HERSELF WAS TRYNA HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!!


now dont get me wrong, i know i'm a handsome dude, so i didnt come as a surprise that would find me attractive enough to holla (excuse the cocky conceitedness), but C'MON NOW!!!!! KHIA!?!!??! SHE NOT EVEN FROM ATL..............KERI HILSON, KEYSHIA COLE, AND ALL THESE OTHER BEAUTIFUL ARTISTS LIVE IN ATLANTA, AND OUT OF ALL ATLien's TO ROLL UP ON ME.......................THIS PUNK ASS GIRL HAS TO TRAVEL FROM OUT OF TOWN AND BE IN MY PRESCENCE!!!!!!


what a way to start off my work day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment