Jay - Z x "D.O.A."
.......and just in case you missed the BET Awards last night...(peep how they switched the whole screen up for jigga to create a movie vibe)
Rihanna is expected to testify Monday at former boyfriend Chris Brown’s preliminary hearing on assault charges in Los Angeles.
Brown, 20, faces two felony counts of assault and making criminal threats stemming from an February incident in which he allegedly assaulted Rihanna, 22.
Los Angeles Criminal Court Judge Patricia Schnegg has denied a request to allow cameras in the courtroom during Rihanna’s testimony.
Brown pleaded not guilty in an earlier court appearance.
If Brown is convicted on the two counts, he could be sentenced to up to four years and eight months in prison.
2. I Can (Prod. By Vybe Beats)
3. The Moment (Prod. By Fyness Beats)
4. Never Fail (Snippet) (Prod. By Tecknowledgy)
5. Maybach Music 2 (Rmx) Ft. S.Class
6. Don't Do It Ft. K-Bunz (Prod. By Tecknowledgy)
7. Day Dreams (Prod. By Epik Beats)
8. Forgot About Me
9. What is TPT? (Interlude)
10. We Outchea (Prod. By Mr. K.A.)
11. Like A Million (Prod. By Epik Beats)
12. Can I Live Ft. Will Grinden (Prod. By Dj Pig Pen, Co-Prod. By Young Scolla)
13. Lust For Greatness Ft. Mook Grand
14. If I was With You (Produced By Syrenn Beats)
15. Married Man
16. It's Feels Good Ft. Mac Miller
17. The Perfect Life Ft. LJC (Prod. By Tecknowledgy)
18. Ya Lookin At A Star Ft. K-Bunz (Prod. By Blind Entertainment)
19. Paper Planes (Rmx) Ft. Mook Grand & Dusty McFly
20. Til Next Time (Outro) (Prod. By Young Scolla)
21. Say You Will Ft. P.L.
THIS IS THE SEAN KINGSTON x ROBNSTEEL COLLABO newEra HAT. THIS FITTED WILL ONLY BE RELEASED IN 50 PIECES. SO MAKE SURE YOU STAY POSTED FOR THE RELEASE DATE COMIN SOON!!!
oh well........Detroit what up doe?!?!
yea i know its a year away, but the news itself is GREAT!!!!
same original cast, so you know it's going to be a great time for you and the family..........man I love it when there's moments like this where you can feel like a kid again and be free!! (alright maybe i'm a lil too excited, let me chill for a sec.)
PEEP THE TRAILER!!!!!!
disney digital 3d!!!! i'm hype!
.......With the Release Party on the following day 6.20.09
feat. Mac Miller & Big Sean
good lookin Sco!
NOT GONNA LIE Y'ALL, PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING JIGGA DONE DROP'D POST BLACK ALBUM I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING TOO MUCH............EXCEPT FOR AG (maybe, loL)............but this that '99 Sdot...........check it out
I usually only promote underground, and up-n-coming new artists in the 17thRealm......but The Dream gets an honorary pass from ya boy Finesse.
This was shot at the NE Atlanta Flagship Store. Alot of good people over there.............what up Alfonso!!!!!!!...........i'm feeling your pain about the playoffs as well my dude. loL.
Welcome to the 17thRealm Vanity Scene!!
click here to shop Vanity Scene
Pretty Ugly originated in Portland, Oregon by Elton Sherman (19) and Phillip Nguyen (18) back in early 2007. After months of searching for an artist, they linked up with 20-year old up-and-coming artist, James Grady in mid-2007. After about a year and half of conflicting school schedules, personal adversity, and straight hustling/promoting...they bring to us the debut of "Pretty Ugly." The clothing line's first series includes three concepts: Raisin Hell, Cops are Pigs, and Marryland (Marilyn)/ Good Die Young.
The shirts release as an online exclusive at Midnight on 5/31/ 2009, and can be bought at PrettyUglyOnline.com. For more pics and info on the release you can visit DigitalApe.