get familiar...........The Dream - "Fancy"

Okay, so when The Dream first stepped onto the scene I was pretty skeptical. I didn't know what really to expect from him as an artist pertaining to the direction -or- path he was trying to take with the music. When I first heard "shawty is the s**t" I thought he might be a one hit wonder. It wasn't until I actually bought the LOVE/HATE album that I realized he is the force behind his own music and sound. The Dream has unique genius qualities, IMO, that seperate him from the rest. He (easily) manages to create music that is true to himself, yet still 'kills radio'. And not to mention he writes and produces his own tracks.

I usually only promote underground, and up-n-coming new artists in the 17thRealm......but The Dream gets an honorary pass from ya boy Finesse.
Check out this song (my absolute favorite track) off the LOVE -vs- MONEY album.


No comments:

Post a Comment