MAX B SENTENCED TO 75 YEARS?!......OOWWW!!!

Max B
Thursday, September 3, 2009, former Dipset associate Charly "Max B" Wingate was sentenced to 75 years behind bars for his part in a fatal 2006 robbery.

The rapper's step brother, Kelvin Leerdam, was sentenced to life in prison plus 35 years for his role in the crime.

Both Wingate and Leerdam looked resigned when Superior Court Judge Harry G. Carroll sentenced them in Hackensack, New Jersey. Wingate said he was not happy with his attorney, Gerald Saluti, and fired him during the hearing just before he received his sentence. Witnesses during trial testified that [the victims] David Taylor and his friend, Allan Plowden, were seen in Harlem a few days before the robbery, driving expensive cars and showing off a lot of cash. Leerdam's attorney, Jennifer Bonjean, said her client deserved some leniency because he was only 21 at the time of the incident. Carroll, however, handed out a stiff sentence, saying Leerdam took a firearm with him to the hotel "and did not hesitate to use it." (North Jersey News)

A week after being found guilty on murder conspiracy charges, Wingate gave his first phone interview...

"Shout-out to [Gerald] Saluti, he did a great job," Max said in a phone interview. "He did a great job with the trial, you know it's unfortunate. It's Bergen County. I thought the jurors had me but they didn't, you know. Them h*es got weak at the end...I ain't even got to talk, I'ma let my music talk and fight this sh*t from in here...Sounds like I'ma get that appeal bond, appeal bail and we gonna jump out this motherf*cker like Tupac...I went so hard on my enemies this year it was pathetic...I had a dream me and T.I. came home at the same time and just ran in the studio and made a hit. Shout-out to T.I., hold your head brother...I wanna settle all the differences with my enemies, I wanna tighten this sh*t up with [Jim Jones], get this sh*t squared away so we can fall back and start getting some checks before hopefully this sh*t get outta hand and turn into a Biggie and Tupac situation and we don't need that." (Hip Hop Stan)


DAMN BIGGAVEL!!!, HOLD YA HEAD MY DUDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment