Will.I.Am + Miami Dolphins?!?!?!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://www.thatshiphop.com/press/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/will_i_am_01.jpg
Will.i.am wants to try out for the Miami Dolphins. The Black Eyed Peas rapper thinks he has the speed to be a great running back. Will claims he’s faster than Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson and says he’d be willing to race Olympic gold medalist and 100 meter world record holder Usain Bolt. Will said: “I’m very fast, beyond fast. I’ve raced Jamal Anderson and I smoked his a**. I am extremely fast and I’m proud of it. I take pride in my cheetah speed. So I want to put this talent to use.”

Will.i.am went on to say: “I always wanted to play football, from the age of 10 that was my dream. I always loved the game of American football. I’m sad that I never followed my football dreams. Lately I’ve been thinking, is it too late to do it now? No way! I want to try out for the Miami Dolphins.”



via THH.

No comments:

Post a Comment